ShoreTel Sky Partners
Working Together to Delight Customers
ShoreTel is the market leader in cloud-based business phone systems. We’ve pioneered the industry with unmatched expertise, service levels, innovation, and, most importantly, customer trust.
We partner with companies that are committed to the same service standards, and understand the power of cloud computing and business VoIP to provide real business impact for clients. ShoreTel Partners work with a dedicated Partner Team that provides training and support for pre-sales, implementation, post sales, and ongoing management. We have programs for channel partners as well as technology partners.
While other cloud communications companies have added voice service as an afterthought, voice is the core of ShoreTel’s business. Because it is so important, we engineered our own hosted PBX phone system software. Owning our own technology enables us to innovate and respond to customer needs without relying on any third party.
ShoreTel Partners are uniquely positioned to offer clients access to our Call Conductor platform, engineered to be the most reliable softwitch on the planet. The ShoreTel Sky solution starts with our world-class cloud based phone system. In addition, we offer a variety of value added services to meet the needs of every client.
- In 2012, ShoreTel acquired M5 Networks. M5 was founded in 2000, and at the time of the acquisition was the country’s largest and oldest provider of cloud-based phone systems for businesses
- The Cloud division has 200+ employees and is hiring
- ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, with offices in New York, Rochester, Chicago, Boston, and Austin
- More than 2,500 customers and 70,000 people rely on our cloud phone system
Third Party Validation
- Gartner Group: ShoreTel Sky has been positioned by Gartner in the Leaders Quadrant of the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaas) Magic Quadrant.
- SiriusDecisions: The SiriusDecisions Vendor Profile for ShoreTel Sky concludes: “Benefits from ShoreTel Sky’s VoIP/CRM integration include improvements to sales productivity, coaching and skill development, and lead disposition.”
- ShoreTel Sky has been selected for a number of industry awards including: I Love Rewards 50 Most Engaged Workplaces (2010), TMC Product of the Year (2009), INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award (2009).
- ShoreTel Sky Partners
- Technology Partners
- Why Partner with ShoreTel?
- Champion Partner Program - Sky Track
"We were on a tight budget and timeframe, ShoreTel Sky was able to give us everything we needed so we can provide excellent customer service."
Kim Warrick, Client Services Manager New Jersey SHARES
"The depth of integration with Salesforce.com is a unique benefit of the ShoreTel Sky system, providing instant visibility into account data."
Joseph Larizza, Chief Administrative OfficerFieldpoint Private
"ShoreTel Sky Scribe is excellent. It lets our attorneys read their voice messages on their mobile devices without losing an important call. And collaborative feature like call conferencing are very easy to navigate."
Anne Genovese, Controller Ohrenstein & Brown, LLP