ShoreTel Salesforce™ Integration
Any Salesforce Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited Edition customer
Salesforce is the most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in the world. People rely on it because it gets results and puts the focus on sales and service, not administration. We share this philosophy and have applied the same principals to the telephone system. Sales and service representatives live on the phone where conversations generate the information that drives revenue and customer loyalty. The repository and management instrument for that information is Salesforce.com. Integrating your phone system with your CRM, will increase your sales effectiveness, support productivity and make everyone who touches the CRM (from customers, prospects, management, sales and support staff) much happier.
- Click–to-Dial – Start a call from within Salesforce anytime a phone number is available. Click-to-dial saves 15-30 seconds and “fat finger” mistakes are eliminated. Less time dialing means more time focused on core functions
- Inbound Screen Pops – Inbound screen pops provide instant visibility of who is calling. Relevant contact information is displayed before the call is answered.
- 20/20 Activity View – Call records are captured in the Lead or Contact record for all calls made from the business phone system, regardless of whether the user is logged in to Salesforce. Records for calls made on mobile devices using ShoreTel mobility are also captured, giving management a truly complete view in to the activities that drive revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Voicemail Transcription – Voicemail messages received by ShoreTel Connect CLOUD for Salesforce users are transcribed into text and added to the matching Contact record. This approach takes the idea of creating a comprehensive record of client interaction to a whole new level.
- Automatic Note Taking – Post a call note when you click–to-dial.
- Real Time Analytics – Measure representative and campaign success. Understand call quality, not just quantity.
- Single Sign on to ShoreTel Sky Contact Center – In support of brilliant simplicity, ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Contact Center agents can log in and set their availability states from within the Salesforce application.
- Workspace Transfer – With Workspace Transfer, service agents are able to transfer the entire user workspace along with the phone call for an optimized customer service experience.
- Presence Monitoring – Know if a colleague is available to take a call prior to calling or transferring a customer call.
- Workflow Integration – Launch contextual Call Logs, Follow up Task and Events from the CTI