You are here
ShoreTel TechConnect Program Overview
A growing community of technology companies, the members of the TechConnect Program, leverage ShoreTel's open architecture to develop hardware, software, and services that extend the capabilities of ShoreTel's unified communications and enterprise contact center solutions.
TechConnect serves members and customers alike:
- TechConnect members benefit from co-marketing activities that drive exposure of their value-added software, hardware, and service solutions, and introduce them to ShoreTel's expansive distribution network.
- Customers and resellers are able to leverage productivity-enhancing business intelligence, voice automation, performance management, and other specialized applications developed by best-in-class technology providers who share ShoreTel's commitment to customer satisfaction.
Become a TechConnect Member
The ShoreTel TechConnect Program provides market and innovation leaders with the opportunity to develop, validate, and document your product's interoperability with ShoreTel's UC solution. Additionally, it provides a unique way to introduce your company to ShoreTel's array of Reseller Partners and end-user customers.
TechConnect offers three levels of membership: Developer, Technology Partner and Technology Alliance Partner.
The Developer Level provides third parties, including customers, resellers, and application developers, with access to the tools and information needed to integrate with ShoreTel. Foundation level benefits include:
- Access to external interconnect and application programming interface specifications
- Sample applications
- Software development toolsets
- Detailed documentation
- TechConnect Forum participation
- Ability to purchase one-on-one consultation time with a ShoreTel developer engineer
ShoreTel works with solution provider partners to validate the interoperability of the combined solutions. Members who maintain their level of validation within the program are entitled to many benefits that provide greater visibility within ShoreTel’s sales, marketing, reseller, and customer communities.
ShoreTel is committed to an open product architecture and to enabling interoperability and integration with best-of-breed partnered solutions that deliver extended value to our mutual customers.
There are two types of validated solutions; Technology Partner and Technology Alliance Partner Solutions.
- Technology Partner (Member Validated Solutions): Products that have been validated and documented to work with ShoreTel’s solutions, however they were tested outside of the ShoreTel TechConnect lab by the member themselves, will be deemed as Member Validated. Primary support for the solution, as outlined in the app note, is the responsibility of the Member.
Benefits at the Technology Partner level include:
- All of the benefits of the Developer level
- Authorized usage of the ShoreTel TechConnect logo
- Exposure within ShoreTel’s TechConnect Catalog
- Configuration guides and application notes
- Technology Partner (ShoreTel Validated Solutions): Solutions that have been tested and documented by ShoreTel’s TechConnect Program and the member company’s engineers will be deemed as ShoreTel Validated. This level is by invitation only.
Benefits at the Technology Alliance Partner level include:
- All of the benefits of the Technology Partner level
- Exposure to ShoreTel’s reseller and distributor community
- An escalation path for each company’s Support organization
For more information on the requirements and benefits of membership at all levels, please refer to the TechConnect Program Guide.