The Hybrid 7100 / 7600 device from Premier Technologies is intended for reliable, high quality audio distribution to multiple locations via the customer IP network. The Hybrid On-Hold unit continuously plays MP3 audio stored in solid-state flash memory.
As a stand-alone device, the unit is connected to the music on-hold port of the ShoreTel VoIP phone system and a high-speed data (Ethernet) port. The on-hold audio is fed into the ShoreTel system using a standard 1/8” audio cable (included).
The Ethernet connection allows for remote access to the unit using a standard Web browser. The built-in Web GUI allows the user to control volume, configure IP settings and load an MP3 file.
- Upload music on-hold audio via IP network
- Solid State playback/NAND flash memory
- Rack mount
- LCD display
- Aluminum enclosure
- Network delivery of audio to multiple locations
- Consistent centralized management of content
- Eliminates on-site involvement for changes
- Cost savings by managing MOH delivery internally rather than using a third party