Gamma Telecom is one of the UK's largest providers of voice services and applications, switching in excess of 7 billion minutes per annum and supplying service via its channel partners to over 50,000 businesses and 400,000 residential customers.
Gamma sells highly reliable, traditional, and leading edge services through the brand names of over 200 channel partners, which include some of the UK's largest and most successful systems integrators, voice resale partners, Internet service providers (ISPs), Internet telephony service providers (ITSPs), and specialist carriers.
As an industry leader in IP Telephony with a full UK national network, Gamma's voice services and applications are increasingly provided over a pure IP-based infrastructure, with legacy time-division multiplexing (TDM) interconnects to British Telecom and other carriers.
With full ISO9000 accreditation, Gamma is totally committed to a policy of doing it once and getting it right, and is an industry example of the benefits of such an approach.
- IP connectivity at a lower cost than ISDN
- A scaleable service
- Lower call costs
- Daily call detail records (CDR)
- Emergency services support
- FREE calls between sites
- Lower Cost Calls
- DDI ranges and CLI presentation are included in the price
- Scaleable on a per channel basis
- Easy to order and provision
- Available over most types of IP Access circuits including ADSL, SDSL and leased line
- Compliments a converged network with lower costs and simplified architecture