American Tel-A-Systems, Inc., (AMTELCO) is a trusted name in call center communication systems, software applications, and telephony switching technologies for call centers, healthcare facilities, higher education facilities, contact centers, executive suites, and developers since 1976.
AMTELCO’s state-of-the-art Intelligent Series suite of intelligent console applications provides call and message scripting; directory services; contact status-based and automated dispatching; event, on-call, and workforce scheduling; two-way systems integration; and fully customizable event driven reporting. In addition to intelligent console solutions, AMTELCO offers sophisticated web-based mass notification, appointment reminder, and contact scripting applications as well as web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription services.
Founder Bill Curtin II and AMTELCO have received more than thirty U.S. Patents for telephony software, data handling methodologies, and telephone switching devices. Millions of telephone calls are processed every day by AMTELCO systems and software in operation in all 50 of the United States and more than 20 foreign countries.
- Screen-based Call Handling
- Integrated Call Recording
- Perfect Answer Automated Answer Greeting
- Intelligent Soft Agent Sandbox
- Intelligent Call and Message Scripting
- Intelligent Info Pages
- Intelligent Contact Directory
- Intelligent On-Call Scheduling
- MergeComm Automated Dispatching
- Real Time Monitoring
- Robust Reporting
- Simplifies user training
- Reduces user errors
- Improves productivity
- Reduces operating costs
- Broadens service offering possibilities
- Improves customer satisfaction