Acme Packet enterprise session border controllers (E-SBCs) connect ShoreTel ShoreWare IP-PBXs to SIP trunking services while mitigating security threats, curing interoperability problems and ensuring reliable communications.
Acme Packet Enterprise SBC's
The Acme Packet Enterprise Session Director-3820 (ESD-3820) and Enterprise Session Director -Virtual Machine Edition (ESD-VME) are the industry’s leading enterprise session border controllers (E-SBCs). They connect enterprise communications systems to SIP trunking services and other wide-area networks while mitigating security threats, curing interoperability problems and ensuring reliable communications. The ESD-3820 and ESD -VME are designed to protect and control real-time voice; video and unified communications as they traverse IP network borders.
The ESD-3820 includes the industry’s leading feature set in a compact 1RU chassis and supports up to 8,000 sessions, offers high availability operation for non-stop service and optional hardware acceleration for encryption, transcoding and QoS measurement.
The ESD-VME complements the ESD-3820 platform by providing a server-based E-SBC that meets the unique functional and economic requirements of small-to-medium enterprises and branch offices.
- Cost savings with uncompromised functionality
- Flexibility: Multiple configuration & deployment options
- Scale: Small to mid-range services & applications
- Adaptability: Wide variety
- Incorporates CDR and Workgroup data into common reporting solution
- Intuitive interface easy-to-read and understand reports
- 100% Web-browser-based reporting for Call Accounting & ShoreTel Workgroup reporting
- Automatic report distribution via email for Call Accounting & ShoreTel Workgroup reporting
- InteractBetter manage voice network to identify and maximize cost reduction opportunities
- Determine Workgroup and agent performance
- Optimize Workgroup staffing to ensure efficiency and deliver the desired customer experience
- Increase employee and agent productivity
- Improve voice network securityve, online report drill down