SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 9, 2013 – ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, including business phone systems, applications, and mobile UC solutions, continues to provide communications solutions that help financial institutions improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and retain customers by providing quality service.
ShoreTel’s diverse roster of financial customers includes First Security Bank, MinnWest Bank, Colonial Savings, First Neighbor Bank and New Dominion Bank, all of which vary in size and structure. The ease of deployment and scalability of a ShoreTel UC solution, along with the ability to serve customers over a variety of communication channels, allows it to meet the unique needs of any financial organization. A ShoreTel phone system with integrated UC scales easily to meet growth requirements, allowing banks to support up to thousands of users and bring new branches online quickly to serve the local community.
ShoreTel also makes system management easy for the IT staff at financial institutions by providing a single management interface that is intuitive to navigate so administration of the entire system along with the various applications and tools including unified messaging and contact center is fast and uncomplicated. For all financial institutions, a secure communication system is also critical for preventing data breaches and protecting the privacy of customer’s financial information. A ShoreTel UC solution includes built-in features like SSL encryption for voice communications to ensure confidential information is not obtained by unauthorized users.
“We chose ShoreTel because it supported our growth path, and it could be componentized easily. Like a Lego, with its interlocking principles, ShoreTel makes it easy to grow, modify and manage a modern phone platform,” said David Fritz, programmer analyst at Colonial Savings, F.A.
As the banking business continues to evolve from primarily brick-and-mortar buildings to online banking and phone services through various devices including smartphones and tablets, customer service plays a critical role in banks’ ability to stay competitive. A ShoreTel IP PBX with integrated UC allows banks to meet customer demands faster and more effectively.
“Now more than ever, the tools banks use to communicate with customers are crucial to their success, as fewer people are actually going inside the bank to conduct transactions,” said Kevin Gavin, chief marketing officer at ShoreTel. “A ShoreTel UC Solution enables banks to offer a better and more responsive experience to customers.”
For these financial organizations, having a reliable ShoreTel IP PBX with integrated UC helps enhance customer services and operational efficiencies:
- “With ShoreTel we have a standardized VoIP framework for the company, which means a single system to know how to support. In addition for the branches we’ve completed, we’ve seen savings upwards of 80 percent. It has made for a significantly short ROI.”
― Brody Walker, Vice President and IT Manager, First Security Bank
- “One of the big wins for us is that ShoreTel allowed us to truly centralize and bring everything under a single umbrella. The cost savings, employee productivity gains, increased customer service — it’s all here.”
― Jonathan Schiller, CEO, MinnData Incorporated, Minnwest Bank
- “After evaluating multiple systems, we chose ShoreTel due to the ease of management and the amount of pieces required to operate the system. We also liked the ease of being able to expand the system by just adding switches and licenses.”
― Sonja Allison, Vice President, Project Manager/ IT Manager, New Dominion Bank
- “As a growing organization, we needed a unified system that could grow with us, improving internal communications and in turn better serving our customers and community. ShoreTel delivered, and continues to exceed our expectations.”
― Brian Keesler, Network Administrator-Communications/Security, First Neighbor Bank
Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel’s blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- #ShoreTel, #UC
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can’t match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.shoretel.com or www.shoretelsky.com.
ShoreTel, ShoreTel Sky, and the ShoreTel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ShoreTel, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.