The FaxFinder® fax server is an all-in-one appliance that delivers faxes to a recipient’s email in-box or network folder so they can be accessed via personal computer, laptop or mobile device, or printed on a network printer. Outbound faxes can be sent using a Web client or through Microsoft® Office applications. One FaxFinder® fax server can eliminate the need for multiple fax machines and Multi-Functional Peripherals (MFPs) in executive offices, in each department and in regional or remote offices.
- Replaces paper-based fax machines
- Eliminates online subscription services
- Meets information privacy and security mandates
- Includes open-source Web Services API
- Lowers operational costs associated with fax
- Complies with industry-specific initiatives
- Integrates fax into existing business applications