ShoreTel Webinar Will Drill Down on Real Costs of IP Telephony and UC
Critical to your ability to make sound purchasing decisions is an assessment of the total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony and unified communications.
A free ShoreTel Webinar, set for 10:30 a.m., PST, Oct. 30, will present a comprehensive analysis of TCO.
Called, “Understanding the Real Costs of IP Telephony and Unified Communications,” the Webinar will draw on a new Nemertes survey of 211 companies, which determined the actual TCO for industry vendors for a range of company sizes.
The Webinar will also draw on customer and partner points of view, along with a question and answer segment. Key issues to be addressed will include:
- Industry overview, with competitive analysis of vendors
- Breakdown of first year costs, for businesses with 350+ endpoints and 1,000+ endpoints
- Operational costs, covering capital, implementation and operational spending
- FTE’s, with staff requirements and expenses by vendor.
- Mobility, outlining expense by feature
Participating will be:
- Irwin Lazar, Vice President and Service Director, Nemertes Research
- Joe Craven, Chief Information Officer, Dow Lohnes
- Eric Bowling, Vice President of Sales, IPC Technologies
- Bernard Gutnick, Senior Director, Product Marketing, ShoreTel
- Jack McCarthy, Marketing Content Manager, ShoreTel
See you at the Webinar.