Avenues for Innovation
A growing community of technology companies, the members of the Innovation Network leverage ShoreTel's open architecture to develop hardware, software, and services that extend the capabilities of ShoreTel's unified communications solution.
Today ShoreTel announced the evolution of the award-winning Technology Partner and Developer Network programs into the single ShoreTel Innovation Network. Check out the Innovation Network Program Guide for detailed information on the requirements and benefits of membership.
ShoreTel’s IP phone system with integrated Unified Communications is based on an open architecture. Open APIs provide the flexibility for technology partners and developers to integrate customized business apps with the ShoreTel individual business communications system - ultimately providing greater capabilities for system administrators and end users.
The new ShoreTel Innovation Network is structured into three primary levels: Foundation, Alliance and Strategic.
Foundation Membership level:
- Access to published ShoreTel software interfaces and SDKs.
- Access to ShoreTel Innovation Network forums.
- Opportunities for access to direct development consulting support.
Alliance Membership level:
- Exposure within the ShoreTel Innovation Network Catalog.
- Jointly-created technical and marketing materials.
- Exposure to ShoreTel's varied network of reseller partners and distributors through press activity, case studies, webinars and promotional events.
Strategic Membership level:
- Dedicated Business Development sponsor.
- Formal go-to-market planning activities.
- Initial and revalidation test events.