ShoreTel Voice Switch T1k
The ShoreTel Voice Switch T1k provides higher density trunking to the central office using T1 or PRI signaling. It can also be used as a gateway to legacy PBX systems.
- 2 RJ-45 LAN connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company line
- 1 RJ-45 T1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
8.39 x1.69 x 14.88 in. (21.3 x 4.3 x 37.8cm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Reliable IP Telephony
Discover how ShoreTel's open architecture and distributed software and applications ensure built-in reliability.